Welcome to the Cat Enright Stables Blog!

Cat Enright made her debut appearance in the mystery The Opium Equation
(September 2011, Cool Titles) by Lisa Wysocky. Here, Cat and her stable crew,
including Jon Gardner, Darcy Whitcomb, Agnes Temple, and Sally Blue (Do not
ask how a horse can blog. Sally is psychic. It just happens.) keep you informed
of their doings between their book adventures.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

From Sally

Gigi is an idiot. I'm just saying. But that's beside the point. All of us horses here at Cat Enright Stables are so excited that the book that has been written about us will be available in a few days. Zowie! This is (almost) as exciting as my winning the world championship last fall.

Some humans think I "know" things, that I can sense the future. Maybe that's true, or, maybe it is just that we horses are smarter than humans. In any case, I predict that if you read The Opium Equation, that you will LOVE it. After all, I am a big part of the story.

In the meantime, I need my beauty sleep. No matter what anyone says, it is very tiring for a horse to type more than a few sentences. Later, y'all.

Sally Blue (the true heroine of the story)

No comments:

Post a Comment