Welcome to the Cat Enright Stables Blog!

Cat Enright made her debut appearance in the mystery The Opium Equation
(September 2011, Cool Titles) by Lisa Wysocky. Here, Cat and her stable crew,
including Jon Gardner, Darcy Whitcomb, Agnes Temple, and Sally Blue (Do not
ask how a horse can blog. Sally is psychic. It just happens.) keep you informed
of their doings between their book adventures.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

From Gigi

Today was exciting. I got to see Doc Tucker! I love Doc Tucker! He looked in my mouth. He said I have pretty teeth! I love my teeth. I hope every horse gets to see Doc Tucker. But other horse’s teeth aren’t as pretty as mine. My teeth are the best, best, best! Doc said he’d be back in the fall to check on Sally and Bob. And me!

Now I get to go out and play. I love my paddock! Hank the beagle sometimes visits me. I love Hank! He brings me sticks. Then I run around and try to pick them up in my mouth as I whiz past. Jon doesn’t want me to play with sticks. He takes them away. He says sticks might hurt me. Sometimes I don’t love Jon.

Gigi (the yearling with the beautiful teeth!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Gigi - It's always a pleasure working with you. I love your energy. Give Cat a kiss and be nice to her. She's been through a lot. Doc T

    ReplyDelete