Welcome to the Cat Enright Stables Blog!

Cat Enright made her debut appearance in the mystery The Opium Equation
(September 2011, Cool Titles) by Lisa Wysocky. Here, Cat and her stable crew,
including Jon Gardner, Darcy Whitcomb, Agnes Temple, and Sally Blue (Do not
ask how a horse can blog. Sally is psychic. It just happens.) keep you informed
of their doings between their book adventures.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Welcome!

I hear that a recent adventure of mine, The Opium Equation, will be published in September. I am really pumped about this! So are a few of my clients, including Agnes Temple, whom you will meet in the book. Other people who feature strongly in the story, such as Hill Henley and Opal Dupree, are not so excited about having their dirty laundry aired out in the open for the entire world to read about. But you know what? I don’t care. My recent encounters with them changed my life so profoundly that I will never be the same person I was before. Some people really should be hung out to dry with their own laundry.

September 13 is the official launch date, however, you will have a chance to meet me a little earlier. My friend (and author) Lisa Wysocky will be at the Killer Nashville mystery conference August 26-28, and the big book launch will take place Saturday, September 10 at 2:00 p.m. at Mysteries & More in Nashville.

Until then my friends and I here at Cat Enright Stables will keep you updated on any new developments.

I can’t wait to meet each and every one of you!

Cat Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment